...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Food Inc!

Hey guys!
So I'm tryna get into the habit of eating breakfast! I noticed that when I don't make breakfast, my room mate doesn't eat at all untill about 6pm! N I gave her a lecture about that, its so bad for u because it makes u crave the wrong kinds of food and slows your metabolism right down... So I have to set a good example to her really!

Today I made a breakfast smoothie of unsweetened almond milk, vanilla whey protein, banana, apples, raw almond butter, chia seeds and probiotic natural yogurt, acerola powder and mineral water... Filled us both up and give the right kinda nutrients we both need throughout the day...

I started educating my room mate about natural heath basically...and when people say they wanna start eating healthy, they usually half hearted about it...because they would still think its ok to treat yourself to a macdonalds once a week or so..I used to be like that untill I realised it not jus the calorie content u shud worry about, but the chemically modified ingredients in it that are detrimental to your health...

I watched Food Inc awhile ago and it really did change my perspective about food... My room mates watching it now and she's learning so much too...I wouldn't force anyone to watch anything they dnt want to, same way I dnt force changes to people habits (unless you're my parents!) But I do recommend this movie coz ammonia cleansed meat fillers in your burgers can't be good for u now can it?!
Good luck guy x
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: