...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Alton Towers with the best gang of friends...


I love theme parks!! And in ever town and country i go to, i can almost guarantee that i would have fun at a theme park because it was something i was deprived of as a child... My parents weren't very rich, and seeing as there are 4 of us, it would cost alot to take us to a theme park as a family!!

I remember one time all my cousins and our parents drove to windsor to Legoland... When my parents saw the entrance prices, they turned back and took us home whiles some of our cousins got to go regardless... I've never blamed them for it, i understand even more as i got older...money was tight...

The happiest memories of going on rides was when we all got abit taller and got wristbands for the amusement park in Southend beachfront...Those were my 1st memories of rollercoasters and probably awoken the adrenaline junkie in me! :) Oh and funfairs were things i looked forward to as a kid too!! but like i said, we never got to go on the rides as kids, my to be in the environment was a treat in itself!!

moving on...lol!! I went to Alton towers for the 1st time in my life recently and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! :D
Probably about 13-14 i went to Chessington, Thorpe park for the 1st times and ever since them, had been many more times because u can take train there..as i got older, car rides there with my cousins and friends... I'm 23 now.. and this time, me and my Topshop friend drove to Alton Towers.. A whooping 140 odd miles away from london!!! And oh yea... I was 1 of the 2 drivers delivering the group there!!

I had an awesome time!! It was actually suppose to be really bad rainy weather that day... but no it didn't hit us when we were there, it hit London hahahahahhaa!!! We had beautiful warm sunny weather!! and we all had sooo much fun!!! I went with the funniest group of friends i had made whiles my time in Topshop Oxford circus!! We all had nicknames too!!haha!
(Left to right) Des(only one without a nickname!);gingey/cookie aka Lyn; Jafar aka Mustafa, Triads GF aka Me O_o; Baloo aka Shaz; Elf aka jenny, Immigrant aka Julien and Meerkat aka Nikeel!!! :D 

I had so much fun! Love these guys!!

No comments: