...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Nintendo 3DS

I was playin with my friends 3DS.. That thing is awesome!! It's actually soo cool because it's 3D! Messed my eyes up abit but hey..so do 3d glasses!! Look what my friends did...they take the pisssssss!! I tried to create my Mii character but it didn't look like me even after it tried to copy my facial features so them guys took it to themselves to recreate my face!! Makin me look like an ugly RASSHOLEEE!! loool!! It was funny tho!!
O_o
O_O
O_O"!!?!*
lol what do u think??

No comments: