...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

My Easter egg

Ok Easters awesome besides all the bank holidays n stuff..it's about hot cross buns, chocolate eggs and giant rabbits?!! O_o"
Anyways this year Easter meant something different to me..it mean the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and the resurrection of him as fully human... It's actually such a special time to me now.. :D boy have I grown up or what guys?? Anyways me n my lil sis is sharing this huge chocolate egg!! It's too much n honestly I'm not a sweet tooth person..I never crave this stuff!! Oh n hats off the the dude who made this bush look like a rabbit with rabies!! Lol

No comments: