...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Breezy'z talent and Kicks

I wouldn't call myself a big fan of Chris Brown..I don't fancy him nor do i praise his music... i think his hair is cool because i'm one to talk huh?!! the tattoos and the dancing is something all the solo males rnb artists r doing now so its no biggy..but i like his shoe collection hahahhaaa!! I stalk his shoes whles others stalk him!! anyways.. he performed on Good Morning America this morning their time- and he worn these awesome see thru kicks with wings on them!!

check it out..

I think he over did the auto tuning in todays performance..O_o
I also like that hes started rapping... is it just me but don't sound kinda like Kanye when he raps in 'Champion'??!!!! like the style and flow..its just Kanye that i hear..but its not bad... Oh and i've seen his art works...very expressive..so hes not one to hate if he got so much talent...

*UPDATE*
These are the kicks I was talkin about!!! I would wear with awesomely designed socks!! Hahahaa!!
I loveeee themm!!


No comments: