...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Tangled

I watched this movie last week with my friend. To be honest, the guy at the ice cream stand kept goin on how good it was...but it looked predictable...never the less..we went ahead n watched it..in 3d.. i have to say it did get me laughing abit...but it was too predictable...

Oh how i loved this scene where the lanterns fill the night skies..the reflections on the water of it and all...that is something i would one day love to experience... all for me... haha...imagine being proposed to in that style...gosh that scene brought out the romantic in me :p

No comments: