...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

shout out

Just wanna big up my awesome rasta man Nathan... ur just toooooo awesome to put in words... too kind, too real..too down to earth... he basically gave me a lift last night and wouldn't leave me untill i knew exactly where my friend was to meet me... like..im used to travelling at night on my 1s..but coz hes got such a big heart..he wouldn't take " get out my face n go home" for an answer lol! sat on the road with me till i got through to my friend.. :) hi10 my man...people like u need recognition and hi5's constantly!! :D x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw