...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

party like..like its the end of the worldd


I didn't expect to party that night but the sweet bass in my car hype me and the lil gang i had bk in there up..so we were ready to rock it out!! Despite being in work clothes, it didn't ruin my party mood...i bought shots for the boys n girls..fed them with alcohol whereever possible...i stuck to my redbull...gotta drive safe right!! and yea omgg i had sooo much fun joking about with rany and simone! i really dont care how i dance n act when im having fun...we go harddd till our legs r jelly the day after!! and im so glad everyone enjoyed themselves!! :D

No comments: