...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Good morning!! (in my time ok xD)

Hey guys! i eventually fell asleep an hr or so after...anyone whos gna see me soon..DON'T DISS ME WID THE PANDA LOOK!! hahhahah :D

I'm just here wiv my sis..i feel more relaxed with her than i do when i'm alone... and thing is..i'm not lookin to return home untill i feel i can speak to my dad... We had a fight whiles i was driving yday and he started yellin goin on like hes knew everything...and me being the driver wasn't havin it...i yelled back..like i know i shouldn't..but he almost made me crash coz kept confusing me with his amazing point to roads skillz O_o anywayz.. i was thinkin last night..'hes an old man..always wants to be right..just let him be..forgive n forget and never have him sit in my passenger seat again!!!' :D

for the mean time...ima freeloader :D x

No comments: