...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Feed me taichon!!

So my captain n I did abit of cookin the other day..I hadn't eaten all day n it was near 9pm so I woulda had anyfin to stop me feelin abit light headed..we made bolognese..with a kick!! Bare in mind, I skipped out on my diet again!! Man I'm sucking a keeping my bad habits at bay! But I haven't got an appetite anymore..it's weird..that's why even salad fills me up, wasn't hungry in the 1st place!! This guys got me hooked on to watchin one piece..its badddd!!!

No comments: