...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Do I look like a prostitute??

Ok I got a make over the other day n I was just not used to seeing such heavy makeup on myself, I was freakin out about lookin like a hoebag!! No 1 sed it looked too much but it did feel too much to me...I slowly wiped it off throughout the day!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha @ the question!!! lmao

Unknown said...

4real n when i was a a till point, i gave the lady my stuff to pay, smiled and said ' i just had a woman do a make over on me, honestly, do i look like a prostitute?!?!' lol she was like..nooo u look amazing..and the guy next to her was like ' if i saw u on road, i would holla at u, you're beautiful' i was like...ermmm 'yea coz u'd think i'm easy with all that make up'!!

Julian said...

i'd eat you up =]