...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Day Off.. ahhhhhhhhh :D

People Peopleeeee!! I'm still in bed and i loveeeeeeeeee it!!! I have been working 6 days a weeks this whole month and most of jan so my days off feel awesome!!! The weathers nice today aswell..sunshine is beaming in :)

I dont like to plan out everything to detail with my days, it always changes and i think i've mastered the art of not creating expectations and obligations to people now.. if someone cancels something they planned with me, i'll be like cool...and go off to do something else.. and im aactually laid back about it...

So latelyyyyyy.. I SUCK AT BLOGGING!!! and i think i do know why....mentally something is bothering me...and i think untill i can find clarity within...i'll get my mojo back...hmmm... jeniniooo needs a holiday and she damn well is gna take one far far away!!

No comments: