...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Can't sleep..

Finding it abit hard to sleep right now..I'm staying with my sister n her bf's place because it's close to work..sleepin on the couch..I'm really happy to have spent the evening with them..but when it came to sleeping..my mind won't switch off..thinkin of so many things and they are all just so random..maybe some of my thoughts are abit uneasy.. Sigh...
I took a pic from where I'm layin now..this apartment is really beautiful..I could get used to being a guest here more often :p
Anyways I'll try get some zzzz'z.. Night awesome peoples x

No comments: