...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Xmas shopping!

Ok I only really bought presents for one person and she's the smallest 
being I love..that's right..my rascal niece Reneé!! And err yea..I 
went all out..all that stuff from harrods was for the lil 1..and I 
have to say..they are super awesome gifts!!

And this mofo here was the 1 I went shopping with..he hooked me up 
with some discount so I couldn't really complain! Legoman is actually 
a pretty sick dancer, in fact..he's awesome!! ..although me n him 
fought like cats n dogs since young,he's actually like a brother to me 
n it's all love really!!

Coz I'm evil..I might just have to expose and mention that u can find 
him dancing ridiculously gay in alexandra burkes video 'start without 
you' xD sorry geekface, old news but had to be done on here! :D

No comments: