...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Update!

I've been working every single day since last sat and coz i've been putting in the longer hours to make some extra cash..i've literally been takin it easy and chillin at home with the fam!!

Today i had a super duper shake for breakfast that i put tons of superfoods in there!! i've dosed up on wheatgrass and barleygrass juice also so i was flying today!! lol.. high off the good kinda green u cud say :p i went to work in nutri- my old workplace n i was worked to my bones because alota people still went to me for help..i did it almost all day helpin everyone untill i got fed up of the pushy customers n jus sed "uno what, i dont work here no more so really, i'm doing u a favour" and walked off :D some people seriously walk around like their farts don't stink!! stupseeeeeeee!!!

One of my besties has flown back home to sweden today!! :( i kept sayin i'ma miss her and i really did today...yea im gna see her in the new yr but i guess i got accustomed to the silly and funny things we get up to when together...aiii if ur readin this melon- bring me back somefin awesome!! :D

Theres a big dinner party at my house tonight...update ya later about it ;)

No comments: