...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

The Silence



I actually love this song by alexandra.. it's so powerful and emotional and she looks so amazing in this video!! I dislike silence.. how you feel and whats on your mind makes me a better friend if you share it through body language or by talking..

Share your worries with me and i'll halve them.. Share your happiness with me and i'll double it for u..


xxx

No comments: