...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Reflecting on the love...

For the past few days that i have been out n about working and seeing alot of people i know and love...and i have really started to notice the love being sent to me...

i know..confused?? well for example... a lady i've know as a health fanatic for years as a customer saw me the other day and thanked me graciously for introducing her to the elite range i promote, swearing by how amazing it makes her feel and her spreading the word..i was very honoured when she told me she made a prayer to god to look after me and protect me..and that nothing bad will come my way aslong as she thinks of me...like its random but wow...she doesn't even know me and she's thought so much of me to do that..

also, a random woman overheard me talking to a friend about an accident i had and suddenly came over to give me a hug and some comforting words and then a small book called 'ultimate questions'..it was very nice of her but it was very random...



i've recieved texts from people showing they wanna be as good of a friend to me as i would to them.. random bb msg like "Jen you are amazing" (jesss!! xD) like its random..msgs, txts, workmate..people that dnt even know me...maybe it's the christmas spirit or those crystals i carry around in my bra are actually working alot stronger n drawing in positive and loving people towards me...i dunnoo..whatever it is...i'm aknowledging it and it makes me feel grateful...very fortunate...very blessed..and makes me want to share my love to everyone too... haha- yea i'm starting to sound all hippyish and peace signs and flowers kinda talk :p but honestly...thank you for the love..the caring parts within you all...

man i wish i was just the nicest person in the world!! still got alot of awesomeness to learn 1st...
Quote of the day...


Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.. It's something we're all not born with..but we all have to capability to learn...

No comments: