...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Puppy eyes..

Is this not the cutest look in the world??? My niece isn't very well...and she just woke up in this pic...n all she could do was stare at me with those big brown eyes of innocence!! This 16 monther makes me 1 proud auntie Jeniniooo!! x

1 comment:

Mimi Panda said...

Aww what a cutie!
I am tremendously jealous of her cardi.. I find that kids clothes have such a lovely handmade (and kawaii :P) quality to them that you just can't get for adults!