...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

O_o pads for men?!!!

Me and my younger sis noticed this hidden completely away from ur 
usual bodycare section at the supermarket..in fact, it was the side 
aisle of the alcohol section!!
We laughhhhhhhhed so much because the box actually said as a a point 
of sale "extra discreet masculine box" it's basically a sanny pad for 
men!!look at the illustration!! XD
N these are the full on nappies for adults :D never seen them in my 
life in a supermarket!! I know, some random post about tena lady 
products!! Haha!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: