...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Jeniniooo the gangstaa LMAO!!!


Me and my homie Mendoza acting like we were 16 again! LOL nah i did not carry a gun on me wen i was 16..p.s its not a real gun so dnt freak out on me ere!! We both talked and sumwhat dressed quite 'ghetto' bk in the dayz but we were discussing how it made us un approachable bk then n abit anti social lookin but it wasn't really who we were...because I'm awesomely nice and in my art n design class bk in college-i was one of the most bubbly and creative students there..but u'd only know that if u were in my class or in the design department..mendoza was the same!! Bopped around like an idiot american baller,well he is a baller anywayz but the thought still made him cringe lol.. like he was too cool for skool..but really he's an awesome friend-a nice lil mamas boy really hahahhaa!!

Do u think I look evil? Like ima pop a cap in yo ass if u don't give me mah money right noww!!! Lol!!
This is just to show that people judge me by the cover a lot..n I dnt mind, hey-thats not a bad thing..but u shud always try to take a 2nd look n find out coz a lot of the times..its just an appearance..that person inside cud be really awesome :)

Just to be clear...from time to time wen i'm not botherd, i wud dress abit thuggd out because the clothes r comfy..uno..tracksuits n tees and a cap if my hairs a mess...it don't mean ima "rude gurl" or anyfin... jus pure laziness and comfort :D This pic was jus for fun..Jeniniooo the gangstaa hahahahha!! posing like 'im ardddd!!' lol!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! love it!

Anonymous said...

<3

JM