...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Annoying look.. O_o


One thing that really bugs me is this look of jeans and shoes/boots!! Gosh isn't it unattractive?! The jeans are baggy but short so they hang straight!! And then u have the bulky shoe boots and it just looks so old man/ yuck! This boy was very young aswell but I'm pretty sure his mother dressed him!! Guys, if u wear baggy jeans..it need the crease up abit at the bottom or folded..and with a hot pair of sneaks..if u wanna wear shoes with ur jeans..make them more slim fit on the bottom..not skinny..I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on guys really O_o

Yea..totally random but if ur my friend, dnt ever let me see u rockin this look..I'll murder u!!

No comments: