...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

TLC for Jess xxx

My bestie told me she was coming down with sumfin n she really can't afford to get ill since shes doing her final yr in uni.... so i popped by to her house to give her some suppliments to prevent her getting even more ill...hopefully it'll make her feel better so she can focus on her projects :) She my bestfriend so i gotta take care of the people i care about :)

It's been so long since i visited her house, her mom..me, jess n her younger sis ( who also is graced witht he same name as me) had somefin to eat...well mainly me n jen coz we both fin work n didnt eat anyfin..so we stuffed our faces with everyfin below :D

I know this is random but i painted my nails when i was at work lol!! used all the testers for the new Fall collection.. These nail varnishes cost £9.99 each!!  expensive right?? It's because this brand is the most chemical free n natural nail polish on the market... They have crazy names like ' Big smokes' 'Victoriann' 'Bumster' and 'All hail Mcqueen' :D I couldn't decide which one to use so i used all of them hahahaaa!! Check it out!! Looks crazy huh??

 Oh and the ring is from Mikey, got it on my jewelry allowance when i used to work there. x

No comments: