...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Snow took over London!

On the 1st day of virgin snow, i love the irony of my name being covered by myself 1stly and no1 else to get the joke outta the way.. so yes.. my name is snow...and its snowing O_o  mind u, it mostly happens with people who normally refer to me in my chinese or viet name.. if u know me-stay with J..we good!! :D

 
Jus want to give a quick shout out to Trish for passing her driving test yesterday and did it in the nick of time b4 it snowed..they wuda cancelled her test f it did and they cancelld it previously coz her examiner was sick and they forgot to inform her O_o driving examiners gotta be the 2nd most hated people in london after traffic wardens!! don't u think?? anywaysss she dropped my gorgeous smiley niece Renee off at mines and has an awesome new short haircut!! i LOVE!! Its crazy coz my cousin just got her hair cut super short too...ladies, shoudn't we be keeping hair on to keep warm..not chopping it off?!? :p jus kidding..they both look awesome!!
And i would just also like to point out that this yr, my road is properly gritted!! wooooo hooooo!! hopefully it is possible to drive without slipping and slidding, and asking strangers to help push ur car outta a dip in the road... P.s.. that silver car in the pc is my courtesy car...don't ask what happend to my baby...coz it breaks my heart being reminded >_< just know i'll get her back soon ( i can't decide if my car is a her or a he...john said my car has a big willy O_o) lookin all pretty and awesome again :D

BTW guys... Goooooooooood morning!! I'm happy its snowinggg!! just wsh i was bk in school to have some snow fights!! heheh.i joke coz im really poorly right now..TLC plzz :D

1 comment:

Iza said...

Hi Snowflake! :) just wanted to say something about strangers helping with the car.. last time i had problem with my car and i asked guy walking pass to help me with it( apart from going to petrol station i dont knw what to do with a car ).. he was covered with all this winter staff shawl, glowes, big cap and he looked really.. well ugly.. but he was nice tho.. we talked and laught. My hands frozzzzzzzze and he offered to take me for a hot chocolate,we went to McD.. ;) he turned out to be quiet handsome guy! we didnt exchange the numbers or anything but it was nice time! broke down car isn't as bad..