...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Good Morning Grey Cold Thursdayyyy!!!





Supppp Ya'lll!!
Don't ask me why i'm in such a good mood haha!! I did wake up with dry throat...n my mumma used her motherly instincts to make me a mug of pei pa kow..its like a cooling syrup hot drink thats good for when you are ill or going to get ill...it tastes amazinggg!! haha!!

I'm gonna work wid my melon today..thats another good reason to be happy :D
I dunno...just know that u have the power to make ur day turn from a crappy one to an awesome one!!!

Here a song that made me jump around abit this morning...it kinda helps to just live in the NOW and enjoy every second as it comes sometimes...an amazing book i read about that was called "the power of now' by Eckhart Tolle.. was recommended to me by my 2nd portugese mother- isabel!! :)

2012 by jay sean and nicki minaj!!

No comments: