...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Clumsy ol me!!!

I have an awesome friend who sent me a sample of this green tea called Do Matcha to try because she said it's amazing and people r goin crazy over it...soooo i thought i feel like tryin sumfin new right now...lemme see how good this bad boi really is!! ok..so that lil container in the pic...retails for £25.99!! OMGGG right?!!!  So lemme tell you why this tea is all the hype...

DoMatcha is a japanese green tea originating from Kyoto Japan that has amazing health benefit..the royals, zen monks n the samurai's all drank it apparently... It is basically the the youngest 3 leaves on the tops of the tea plants grounded to a veryyy fine powder..and i mean veryy fine..u'll know why later!! So coz its the whole leaf you're drinking, u get the benifits of better energy levels, antioxidants, makes u feel relaxed..boosts your metabolism by up to 40% if u drink it regularly..detoxes and overall..is 137 times more potent than regular steeped green tea.. pretty big claims they makin huh?? i do love my green tea so here goes..

She sent me a bamboo whisk and a stand for it aswell to make the tea the way its made traditionally...

So i wanted the proper version...i got my bamboo design mug out too hehe!! n i followed the recipe..

 So i had to whisk it up ..n like the bamboo curled out compared to when it was dry O_o i know that not interesting but ima loser so it does to me... :p
 I tried to make the green tea latte by adding some soya milk...i have to say...it wasn't half bad...it was actually really nice... but uno what..like an IDIOTT!! i had to go n split the whole pot all over the floor... O_O i noooooooo!! what a wasteeee!!!
I know i didn't pay for it but stilll...it went all over the floor, my slippers..my panda pj's ANDDD my abercrombie hoody!!! :'(  How clumbsy can i get huh?? i'm left with just abit under half a pot of that tea now...hmmmm... not the end of the world...everythings on quick wash mode...i hope it didn't stain!! >_<'

Still i enjoyed the tea...jus gna make sure i close that mofo properly next time..and hustle me another sample :p
goodnight pplz x

No comments: