...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Bento lunch

I'm in Camden today!! N it's been awhile since I've had lunch of any
sort..so I'm at bento cafe japan in Camden..always walk past, never
been in so ima give it a try today!!

I love the sumo poster at the back!! Awesomeee!!

Think these are specials which look good but it's not like ima have a full on meal on my ones!! I ordered a lunchtime bento box n some green tea :)

It's funny coz they playing Japanese Christmas songs!! Same beats as the traditional ones, jus changed the language!! I wonder how Christmas is like in japan!?! My mom told me she didnt even know what christmas was untill she came to this country!! Well it's on my to do list!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: