...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

23 november 2010

I had a pretty full on day today, hench, the late blog post im doing now...I had an eye infection, so i ran around to different optometrists to sort it out..in the end, i paid a ridiculous amount of money to get it check and be told that i need to get these eye drop from boots!! I was real annoyed but never the less..i found out that my eye health was awesome! i rushed around to my office, rushed to reebok sports club again to do my thing...

it was a  nice evening... i wanted to start my new workout routine today but with my ex personal trainer boss with me, he said i should take some device he has to measure my day to day calorie burn for 2 weeks and not change a thing..in that effect, after, we would have a detail analysis of what i need to do to lose weight or improve my health overall..tellin me whats the cause etc... sooo ima get that device on thursday at my office...i gta wear it everyday doin what i do...even when i sleep!! so lets see how that goes..so therefore..i can't continue my new detox plan :( see told u i might fail miserable!!! hah!! nah..vincey boss told me this wud be the most effect way of personalising my routine to me and how my body works.. so we'll see huh... In the meantime, thats not to say ima compromise on my health... I'm still takin my suppliments, havin my 2 litres of water a day..havin my superfoods ( i like to practice what i preach!!) and not changin anyfin about my lifestyle or diet untill these 2 weeks are up... :D
After work, i had some Spanish Rioja wine and nuts my boss recommend to me..it was pretty good.. And during this time, it give me a chance to learn more about the business world i wanna enter..


I'm kinda lucky i have 2 awesome experienced and knowledgeable role models as my bosses... I not only learn about health etc..but entrepreneurial skill and mind sets that i have already always had as a kid growing up... i learn so much sucess stories to way to going about an idea and skills to obtain... I'm only 22 and i do love my job..i hardly see it as a job to be honest...i'm investing my time into learning things no teacher or uni can teach me... and it is awesome!!! :D

No comments: